The choices you made five years ago brought you to where you are today. The choices you make now will bring you to where you would like to be in five years. Take your first step now so you can live a life of freedom, a life that is untrapped by fear.
Is This Program For You?
YES.. if you have been challenged with unhealthy behaviors (over-eating, using drugs, negative thought patterns).
YES .. if you are committed to making changes. A great deal of commitment is expected to apply and follow through all 13 stages. Your outcome depends on your level of commitment.
YES .. if you are willing to walk your path truthfully, honorably, and peacefully to effect change on all levels.
YES .. if you have a need to stop repeating patterns or if you find yourself right back where you started trying to change things on your own.
YES .. if you are open and willing to explore without being offended by other belief systems. Many walks of life will come together in sacred circle without judgment and with an open heart.
- Individual stages are be held at three hours per session with four to six weeks between each of the 13 stages allowing time to absorb each lesson and experience what you leave needing to work on. Program stages will be covered over the course of a year to a year and a half to allow some leeway for unforeseen stage cancellations.
- Once the program begins, new participants will not be accepted in order to not disturb the group dynamics of building family in sacred space. Additionally, registrants are expected to participate in each stage and avoid missing stages. The stages build upon each other and we are not able to repeat them if one is missed.
- All snacks and materials are provided.
- If weather permits, we may go outside to be with nature.
1. No alcohol or drugs other than prescription medication for 48 hours before each stage. We need to work with a clean mind and clean body.
2. What goes on in the sacred circle stays in the sacred circle. Please refrain from all discussion about circle stages and personal participation outside of circle with anyone not participating in this program.
3. Please dress comfortably.
4. You may bring your own chair or pillow if it will make you more comfortable.
5. This program requires a serious commitment to follow through all stages. The commitment you make is not only to yourself, but to others in the group and the facilitator as well. If you drop the program for any reason you will not be allowed to return in the future without prior discussion and facilitator’s consent.