This retreat fills up quickly and available space is limited. A deposit of $1,500 by July 15, 2018 is required allow us to secure the best rates on airfare. It is advisable to get your deposit in early to secure your spot! If you are certain you will attend, a non-refundable placeholder deposit of $150 by May 1, 2018 will secure your spot and will be applied towards the required deposit due in July. A final payment of $1,500 by September 15, 2018 is required for participation in the retreat. Payment Plans are available and may be arranged by contacting Dr. Fran for details.
Retreat fees include the cost of airfare (estimated between $400 and $500); lodging for the duration of the retreat; and healthy, organic lunches and dinners. Once required deposits are paid in full (mid-July), Dr. Fran will works through a reliable travel agency to coordinate travel arrangements and procure the best possible rates for airline tickets and car rentals. Car rentals can be shared among participants and are charged in addition to required retreat fees. A minimum attendance of 10 participants is required in order for us to be able to offer the retreat.
- Airfare – Estimated value between $400 and $500
- Lodging – 5 Nights and 6 Days / 2 guests per room (unless a single room is needed)
- Meals – Lunch, Dinner and Snacks (Meals provided will be healthy, natural and organic.)
- Full 6-Day & Evening POWERHOUSE – Intense but rejuvenating, breath-taking retreat
- Daily Teachings – 8:00 am to 8:00 pm with plenty of breaks
- And last but not least – A relaxing afternoon of strolling through the quaint mountain town of Manitou Springs with healthy local cafes, local artist selections, and, of course, souvenir t-shirts!
- Personal Toiletries
- Hiking Shoes/Socks
- Comfortable Clothing (Dress in layers for seasonal weather.)
- Journal (Daily journaling is required for reflection.)
- No alcohol or drugs, other than prescription medication, for 48 hours before the retreat. We need to work with a clean mind and clean body.
- What goes on in the sacred circle stays in the sacred circle. Please refrain from all conversation related to retreat discussions and personal conversations.